The following are several items that the controller of the Golosow Company has questioned regarding their inclusion in Inventory:
1. An invoice has been received for goods ordered. The goods were shipped FOB destination but have not been received.
2. Purchases have been ordered and received, but no invoice has arrived.
3. Product was shipped to a customer today, FOB destination, and the invoice mailed.
4. Purchases are in the receiving department but they are damaged and will be returned.
5. Product is in the shipping department and the invoice has not been mailed to the customer.
6. Product is in the receiving department. It was returned by a customer without notification.
For each of the preceding items indicate whether Golosow should include them in Inventory.